Saturday, September 18, 2010

Acomplished

5K...

Jenny and I decided we would do a 5k, it was random, we didn't train but thought what the heck! Josh's brother that had just passed away loved to run and was an amazing runner, he could not train and be sick and still smoke everyone as he ran past. I thought what a good thing to do in memory of him.

We weren't first, but we weren't last! We had a ton of fun. Most of the race was ran up and around WSU campus. We decided to first start off running. This may not have been the best idea. Lets just say we thought we or at least me thought I was going to die! Oh and I decided I wouldn't eat breakfast since I thought it would make me sick, bad idea! Anyways we finally got our composure and would walk for a little ways and then run for a little ways. When we crossed the finish line, there was such a sense of accomplishment! We were so proud of ourself's. I think there may be a couple more of these in our future!


No comments:

Background