Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tender Mercies

Josh had a really cool experience at Cafe Rio... The night of the funeral on our way home late from being with family we thought we should get some food, I wanted Cafe Rio, Josh wanted Carls Jr., he ended up passing Carls Jr. and so we ended up going to get Cafe Rio. Josh went inside to get the food. When he went to check out, the girl checking him out said "you look tired rough day?", Josh said in his mind "you asked for it!" So he said "Ya I barried my brother today" it took the girl by suprise, but then she smiled and casually said "Your LDS right?" Josh says "Yes" then she just looked at him and said "then you know everything will be alright!" that was all that was said. Josh got back in the car with a smile and told me about it then said "Wow, that was just what I needed"..... I'm so thankful for the tender mercies of a loving Heavenly Father, that allows these things to happen when we need them most

No comments:

Background