Thursday, November 19, 2009

Stress Test

I got my stress test today. The baby passed and so did I :) There were no needles thank heavens because that is what I was nervous for. They took me back did an ultrasound to check her fluid, and she was fine. It looks like her head has maybe moved out of my hip and more towards the middle, but I won't know anything forsure till I see the Doctor on Tuesday. They then took me to another room. They checked my blood pressure witch was good. Then they hooked me up to a machine where they watched her heart, and my contractions which they did for 20 minutes. It was cool to see how her heart rate would jump when she would move around, and it was really neat to just hear her little heart going the whole time. I guess I had 2 little tiny contractions while I was there. That suprised me. Maybe I'm starting to do something, I guess tuesday will tell.

1 comment:

aubreyanna said...

Glad it went well! Maybe she will decide to come into this world finally :)

Background