Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A light at the end of the tunnel...

We still have a floating baby, and no progress for me either. I was suppose to have a baby by now. She was due today, but she is still in there :)

The doctor weighed the odds of seeing if we can get her to come out, or just taking her. We both decided that it was better to just take her. So they have scheduled me for a c-section next Tuesday. So I guess we will be attending Thanksgiving after all :) Here are all the plus's we get to go to Thanksgiving, and I never have to experience any sort of labor. They have me scheduled to see the Doctor again on Monday just to double check to see if anything happened, incase for some weird reason she all of a sudden decides to cooporate, although the doctor, Josh & I all know that there won't be a change. I think we've been aware this is how she would arrive since day 1 so we feel very prepared and not scared. That seems to help alot. I've always said she would have to be surgically removed :) We are so excited to meet our little girl in a few days, we know they will fly by with the hollidays and shopping in the middle of all of this. Plus she is far enough away from Christmas that that isn't an issue, and she will never have to have her birthday on Thanksgiving. We are very excited how everything turned out. After the Doctor and the scheduling they sent me to get one more stress test, to make sure she had plenty of water still around her and monitor her movement and heart rate. She passed with flying colors.

We are so excited and anxious to meet our sweet little girl Dec. 1st...

Oh also the doctor is thinking she is not little she may be 8 1/2 - 9 pounds. Which I guess for the season and all the flu going around it is very good she has stayed in there and she can come out so healthy...

2 comments:

Kyle, Jess, and Max said...

Isn't it crazy how you just KNOW how things are going to turn out? It is that motherly instinct kicking in already. Good luck Jess! You are going to do AWESOME!!! You should be pretty happy there will be NO pushing for you! That was the worst and hardest part! So good for you! :) I can't wait to see pictures of your little one! Keep us posted! Love ya! :)

Aubrey said...

I can't wait to see her too. Hope you are feeling ok, I know I couldn't have made it that long. You are stronger than me. Have a good thanksgiving and let me know if you need anything.

Background