Monday, November 30, 2009

She's finally coming....

Last doctor appointment today... Today I was told that I had the most stubborn cervix the doctor had ever seen! So with that, yep no dilation or thinning at all still, and I'm one week over due.... My belly was measuring 42 Weeks... My cervix is so closed they are going to have to break my water after they cut me open.... The baby still had a good heart beat and moving well.... And she is still floating.... He thinks she is somewhere over 8 pounds, but not close to 10 pounds so it should be interesting to see where she is at.... We still don't have a name, so hopefully when we see her she'll eventually have one :) My c-section is scheduled for noon so we have the morning too just get ready and not be rushed which should be super nice... So I guess we'll be at the hospital at ten in the morning and go from there....

4 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Good luck! You seem way more calm than I think I'd be. Can't wait to see pictures of her!

Wendy said...

Good luck! We love you! I can't wait to hold that sweet little girl! Keep us updated.

Tasha Limb said...

I can't believe you had to go a week over, what a trooper! I probably would have attempted the c-section myself at that point. Good luck with it all!

Heather K said...

Hope everything went well. I've been thinking of you! Can't wait to see pics of her. :)

Background