Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Layers Clothing Winter Collection

Layers Winter Collection, Okay so I'm a layers stylist for all of you that don't know I've been doing this for almost 2 yrs, and I lOVE it. Anyway, layers just released there winter collection, and I can't seem to get enough of it. There truly is something for everyone, and it is so flattering. It was created after a 40's theme. Anyway, I went down to Sandy with another local stylist, where we had just one on one time with the Owner/Designer. It was amazing she taught us so much, and she is just so cute, she took personal time to teach us about her new line, and she had us try on things then gave us pointers on what would look best on our bodies. It was a blast, although I did have a long day and lots of driving, so I'm pooped! I started up getting up crazy early to do a party in Bear River, then went to my normal job, then meet the stylist and we went to Sandy, so I have not been home ALL day! Anyway enough with the talk here are my fav's for myself.






Aren't they so cute? I just love working for this company, if any of you like these, get a hold of me and I'll get ya free shipping and fitting and stuff for the clothes, I just love them, just a word of warning you can buy them on the internet, just use partner code 360, but everything really does need to be fitted so I would suggest giving me a call and letting me fit ya first.

Until another day!

1 comment:

hano&brittanymelendez said...

Oh Jess my weakness is cute clothes!! I am loving some of the shirts, is there a website i can look at? If i bought anything i would order through you because i am sure you get kick backs for how many people you sell too. Let me know!

Background