Thursday, November 20, 2008

It's Finally Here

Twilight
I have been waiting for this day for a while. I absolutely loved the books. When I heard they were going to be making a movie I was ecstatic. We'll the day has finally come. We have tickets tonight for the 12:03 am showing, our wonderful friends Eric & Jenni are coming with us, and they actually are the ones that reserved the tickets. We don't have reserved setting though so we are going to have to wait in line for a really long time with all the 'crazies' but since were going I guess were part of the 'crazies', but we won't be all dressed up. Josh and Eric have decided they wanna sit on the opposite end of the theater so they can make fun of it, while Jenni and I go into a daze, since we LOVE the books. But I don't think they really will sit on the opposite end, suckers if they say 2 words they are in so much trouble! Anyway, I'm SO EXCITED!!!

No comments:

Background