Friday, July 3, 2009

Where to start?

We have been busy, busy, busy...

Between Doctor, Denist appointments, and trying to get girls camp ready. For a little back ground on girls camp, it is a stake girls camp so most of it was planned, but I was called to be an assitant to the director three weeks ago, with the director also being called 3 weeks ago, so everything seemed rushed trying to figure out what was going on and trying to pull everything together in those couple of weeks...


Sat. June 27, 2009

Since I was leaving town for a couple of days Josh wanted to throw a quick date in before we left. So us and a couple neighbors headed to the drive-in's kinda planned at the last minute, luckily our neighbors are some of our dearest friends and live with-in probably a quarter mile, so it is really easy to just hurry and go. We had so much fun, we went and saw the proposal which I liked but it really could've done without a part. Then the second movie was Up and Josh absolutly loved it.

On that note we had lots of fun, the baby has been moving like crazy, well unless your trying to do an ultrasound then it doesn't cooperate. But anyway late that night Josh was able to feel the baby kick 3 times, so that was really fun. He was like "Wow, I felt it 3 times." We were both surprised he felt it since you usually can't feel it so early on the outside. So that was pretty neat.

Sun. June 28

Our neighbors joined us for a little US soccer, as it was the playoffs. USA vs. Brazil. The USA did so well, but ended up loosing in the end. Oh well still fun. Then we went to my moms for a little dinner.

Mon. June 29 - July 2


Warning this might not be the best idea if you are pregnant!

I had tons of fun, but I have never been so tired in all my life, the baby thinks my bladder is it's trampaline so there were lots, and lots of bathroom stops. For the most part camp was so fun, they were all delightful. The girls are darling, and the leaders were amazing, I think I have a few new closer friends in the ward now. The girls got a kick out of seeing how many times I would go the bathroom in a day. Also they thought it was neat to try and feel the baby kick, one girl actually felt it the others ended up just trying to feel where the lump (baby) was that day :) They were so cute! The first night/day was really hard for everyone, some of the girls weren't getting along so we had LOTS of drama, but they worked out there differences and the rest of the trip was great. The first night was not so good for me either, I got up every hour to go the bathroom, and then I started to get sick, so I finally fell asleep around 5 am, and then was up at 7 am, at about 3 am I was ready to pack up and go home. I said a prayer and made it through, thank goodness. Because the rest of the trip was great. I got along really well after that. Now I'm just super worn out.

No comments: