Tuesday, July 7, 2009

It's a Girl!!!


We'll we had a fun time at the big ultrasound we brought our moms along and I think they enjoyed it. We'll the majority was right it is definitely a little GIRL when we first looked we had a couple seconds she was head down with her legs straight up. But a few seconds later she moved right down into her normal curled position not letting anyone peak at her anymore. We never got to see her face, because she kept that well hid :) Guess she doesn't like her picture taken :) She kept running away it was kinda funny. She gave a tech a run for her money she was having a hard time getting her to move so we could make sure all her organs were good. Everything looks great she is growing right on schedule, and they couldn't find anything out of the ordinary so that is wonderful news. So I guess we'll probably name her Kaylee or Kaitlynn, but were going to wait and see what she looks like when she is born.

They had to poke me lots and push lots to get her moving, (my tummy is a little sore) but it didn't really work, she would wiggle a little and stay curled up but they finally did get to look at everything they needed too. On a cute note Josh I thought was going to have a fit, for some reason he just doesn't like anyone poking at his little girl. He kept worrying that they were going to hurt her with all the poking. He's so cute, he even gets mad at me when I give her a little poke to get her to move :)

5 comments:

Ruth Done said...

How fun.... A little Girl!! We are way excited for you!

Aubrey said...

so fun. isn't it funny how stubborn those babies are, even at such a young age.

steveandjodiwinn said...

Congrats! You will be the cutest mom. I love having girls they are so fun too.

Hillary said...

That is so exciting!! I remember that ultrasound and all the pushing. Peyton's head was down and towards my back so the tech had to push really hard on my hip to see his face. It hurt for a few days and I think I even got a bruise!

Gil said...

I used to put a flashlight on my belly and make Gil squirm...he hated it and would kick me but it made me laugh.

Background