Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Warning



This is going to sound so dumb, but it really is true. We have the above ice cube trays. Last night I cracked the ice and was putting it in my glass when one fell down and slashed my toe open. I was like you have got to be kidding me. Then it gets better it actually sliced it open good enough that it started to bleed, I had to use a band-aid. Who has ever heard of someone cutting open there toe with an ice cube. Then at lunch today another one almost dropped on the same toe I've got to be more careful. So to all if you have this Ice cube tray. Use with CAUTION!

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Wow, I didn't realize ice cubes could be so dangerous!

Ruth Done said...

Maybe it is just the user of the ice cube trays. Ha Ha, J/k! I hope you feel better soon.

Background