Thursday, March 19, 2009

MY NEW TOY

So a while ago me and Josh switched computer towers, and he ended up with my card reader which I can't live without to do all the things I love to do with pictures. Anyway, after much time and, much debate I got him to finally put it back in, but not all did end well. After trying for a while to get my computer to recognize it and shutting it off numerous times Josh just decided to pull the little part out with the computer running, immediately there was smoke and burning plastic. So needless to say it trashed my card reader, and some how also trashed the sound on my computer. So Josh surprised me bought a new sound thingy, and a portable card reader. IT IS AWESOME!!!! Thanks Hun, I love you....
So here is my new toy

Isn't it cool it just plugs right in to my usb port.

No comments:

Background