Thursday, January 22, 2009

we don't mix


So lately me and fabric softener don't mix. We ran out of fabric softener 2 weeks ago. I have been trying to be good and save money on my shopping, so last week I went to the Dollar Tree to see if they had some for cheep then I would test it out and see if it would work, well I got home and I had bought the detergent. So finally a week later I had time to go to the store again, so I headed to Macey's this time, I looked at a bunch of different kinds, then I saw one was on sale 2 for 5 I'm thinking that is a pretty good deal just grabbed it. On the way home I think I hope I didn't get detergent again. What did I find when I get home for the 2nd time I've bought the wrong thing again. I was so mad, so I got back in the car and headed to Wal-Mart. I went straight to the aisle that it was on, looked for the best deal then checked 3 times to make sure it said SOFTENER!!! I ran in to my Uncle and also made him check. Needless to say I just got home and I really did get the right one. But I bought a couple of them cause I don't want to do this again, so I guess I'm not going to need any laundry supplies for at least another year....

1 comment:

Keri said...

That's funny, sounds like something I'd do!

Background