Sunday, January 25, 2009


1. Where did you meet your husband?

Singles Ward

2. How long did you date before you got married?

6 months

3. How long have you been married?

3 yrs, in a couple of weeks

4. What does he do that surprises you?

He's very creative in many ways

5. What is your favorite feature of his?

There are so many it really is so hard to choose, I love his eyes and they way he looks at me, & I love his personality he tried so hard to be tough but he is really a big softy.

6. What is his best quality?

He can get along with everyone

7. Does he have a nickname for you?

Honey, babe

8. What is his favorite food?

He has lots, probably his tops are Pizza, shrimp, steak

9. What is his favorite sport?

Soccer

10. When and where did you first kiss?

In his car, I think it was almost 2 months after dating

11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?

We love going out to dinner, and Josh prefers to watch movies at home.

12. Do you have any children?

not quite yet

13. Does he have any hidden talents?

He plays the piano

14. How old is he?

27

15. Who said 'I love you' first?

we actually did it at the same time, kind of a funny story

16. What is his favorite music?

Mostly all but country FAVORITE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND

17. What do you admire most about him?

He is always there for me, and always watching out for me

18. What is his favorite color?

Blue

19. Will he read this?

Maybe

I want to tag all those that would like to share...

3 comments:

Keri said...

I want to hear the funny story!!!

M and M said...

Jess... What does not quite yet mean about kids??? Just kidding... hope you guys are doing great. Love your blog and now I can keep in touch with you!

The Cragun's said...

Hey Mindy, I just found your blog, I'm so glad I did, Seriously you are the BEST!!! I have the best childhood memories with you...

"Not quite yet" = Were ready and trying just no babies quite yet :)

Background