Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Tripletts

I do some babysitting for friends and neighbors when they need it, plus I stay at home and the extra income really does help. These 3 little girls are pretty darn close in age, Evelyn & Samantha are weeks apart, and well Addyson came about 6 months later. Anyways I think they all look similar but are definitely different. They all get along really well, and play so cute together. Josh calls them triplets since if you take a quick look they all have about the same hair color and are about the same size. Anyways, today I was doing something in another room heard some ramblings and some giggling, I come out and this is what I see. They called it there hair train. Where do they come up with stuff like that?

The hair train
Addyson, Evelyn, Samanatha




p.s. don't mind the mess they like to pull out every toy and play at once

No comments:

Background