Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Baby





I sit hear with mixed emotions. My baby turned 1 today and it seems like it went by way to fast. I have mixed feelings because it was so fun seeing you grow so quickly and all the fun and funny things you do. But I can't help but feel it went by way to fast and it makes me a little sad I'm just not ready to accept that my baby is not so much of a baby anymore, she is not only walking but running. I love you dear sweet girl! I can't imagine our life without you, it is amazing how you have opened our hearts. When you laugh I laugh, when you hurt I hurt, when you cry I cry, you and your daddy are my light and my life. I thank a dear Father in Heaven for blessing us with such a happy, beautiful little girl.

2 comments:

The Baltazars said...

I totally agree! Crazy fast! Happy birthday cute girl! We should get the kiddos together one of these days!

Anonymous said...

She is growing fast! How fun! You guys have raised a beautiful daughter!

Background