Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Love!

Happy Birthday Hun!






You have made me the happiest person alive, everyday I love you more and more, my heart just keeps growing, and I can't wait to meet our little girl and see all of her Daddy in her. I hope you have a wonderful day. I know we have to work, so we will celebrate later!






You have made it to 28!!!



And here are the 28 things I LOVE about you!!!






I love that you try so hard to be tough but your a softly underneath...
I love your smile...
I love the way your eyes find me across the room...
I love your eyes and your long eye lashes... (really hope our little girl gets those :))
I love who you are down to the core...
I love that you have such a strong testimony of who you are and why were here...
I love that you still play soccer every Friday...
I love that you are your neices and nephews favortie play buddie...
I love the way you hold me when I cry and always make me feel better...
I love that you are already so protective of your little girl...
I love your laugh...
I love that you get so angry with a video game or the TV and scream even though you know it really doesn't help at all...
I love your determination...
I love that you really are so smart....
I love that you are a kid at heart...
I love that you are so easy going...
I love that you are always so willing to help, even though sometimes your not so excited about it...
I love that your are such a hard worker...
I love that your a little handy man...
I love that you come from such a wonderful family....
I love that you don't like to fight...
I love that you are such a careful driver...
I love that you always seem to have the answer to everything just when I need it...
I love when you try to be sneaky, but your really not too sneaky at all...
I love when I'm excited you pretend to be excited to humor me, even though you don't really care, it really does mean a lot that you don't just act like it doesn't really matter...
I love your many smiles, and many moods...
I love that your such a good friend, to me and your friends...


And most of all I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU


We'll we celebrated later, and OH boy did we celebrate...








No comments:

Background