Friday, May 15, 2009

Technology is AMAZING!!!


For one thing, there’s the Nano UV Disinfectant Scanner (image above). Just wave the cell-phone sized device for ten seconds over whatever object or surface you want to disinfect, and the ultraviolet light kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. $79.95 at http://www.zadro.biz/.

- I was scanning the news and came across these flu fighting gadgetts... This is awesome!!!
I do wonder though how many of these awesome inventions actually help us. You here of more and more people getting cancer. I can't help wonder between constantly being in the sun, microwaves, cell phones. Are we bringing cancer on ourselfs? Just a thought...

3 comments:

Keri said...

Wow, that's nuts! But then I picture actually pulling it out and using it....check restraunt silverware...CHECK....check restraunt bathroom...CHECK...check restraunt door...CHECK...check Walmart grocery cart...CHECK...check Walmart stands and register....CHECK....LOL. people would think I was an insane freak. :)

Ruth Done said...

If I think about it too much I know I will go insane! That is crazy!

Compton said...

People would think you were nuts AND you'd find a lot of germs in those places. Who wants to see all that? Ignorance is bliss!

Background