Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Here's to a NEw YEAR!!!


Here is to 2008!!!! It's been a great year!!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe it is going to be 2009. It seems like the years keep going by faster and faster. We'll with a new year comes new goals and aspirations, and I have a couple that I would love to accomplish.

#1 I want to be a better person than I was in 2008.

#2 I want to add an addition onto our family (this is not an announcement, believe me when we announce you will ALL know :) )

#3 Loose a few pounds, exercise more than I have this year. (Can't exercise less than I did this year LOL)

#4 Do better with my scripture study.

#5 Be completely debt free, even our truck paid off.

1 comment:

Keri said...

Sounds like very good goals. I have all the same, but adding to the fam this year. Lol

Background